This job post available from: May 01, 2013 until May 10, 2013
JOB TITLE: Shop Foreman
BRANCH: Yorkton, SK
REPORTING TO: Service Manager
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Supervision of shop personnel, assigning jobs, tracking time and attendance, check time cards in a timely manner
- Monitor shop supplies for waste and purchasing of consumables
- Monitor work orders for accuracy, efficiency and completion
- Ensure quality control, check equipment history, assist and advise technicians
- Communicate with customers, make service phone calls, maintain positive attitude towards all internal and external customers
- Repair and maintain equipment, and other duties as required
Job Requirements and Qualifications Include:
- Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician or Agriculture Equipment Technician Certification, or equivalent
- 3-5 Years experience with Agriculture equipment
- Experience in a supervisory role is an asset
- Able to work as a team and be a good problem solver
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
We offer a competitive salary, benefits including health and dental coverage, personal days, and an employee stock option plan that allows employees to contribute to an RRSP or Non-RRSP account that will be invested in RMDI stock.
This position is also eligible for a work boot allowance, insulated coveralls, a tool allowance, a retention bonus, prescription safety glasses, relocation assistance and a signing bonus!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be notified. We regret that we cannot accept phone calls regarding the status of an application.